A cosmetics and food supplements company that distributed its products B2B and B2C with strong growth was looking for an outsourcing solution for its logistics + transport to support its growth.
Proposal of an end-to-end solution allowing the customer to completely outsource its logistics.
- Deployment of EDI flows between the client ERP and Staci, allowing automation of data exchanges via a project group managed by STACI.
- Provision of a warehouse solution integrating product specificities (value, tracking), modelled according to customer volumes by integrating its seasonal variables.
- Continuous integration of new customer references for B2B channels and marketplaces and strong growth in e-commerce.
- Implementation of picking solutions adapted to e-commerce.
In a few key figures
- A solution that allows the customer total control of its costs
- Satisfaction of the customer’s network which contributes to brand enhancement
- Direct benefits of the outsourcing solution, namely the transformation of fixed costs into variable costs
- Ability to integrate new brand customers quickly: recognition of the agility of Staci solutions.
Contact one of our experts in Health beauty logistics